Friday, November 9, 2012

New Life. New Blog.

I've been absent from my blog and the blog world in general for a long time now, but I'm back! Due to unforeseen circumstances, Sophia and I have moved back to my hometown and are living with my parents.  So, I have a new life and a new blog.  My old blog is still here if you wish to peruse my old life.  Please be patient as I get this one together. I hope you will continue to follow along with all of our adventures! I am forever grateful that I have all my family here around for everything. But at the end of the day as Sophia and I are rocking in the chair to go to bed, I realize this new life is hard and scary, but we'll get through it together. Just the 2 of us...




2 comments:

Sandi said...

Change is almost always scary but we have your back, and you have our constant support.

Everyday say out loud one thing you are grateful for... counting blessings and focusing on those truly gets us through the rough days.

Love you SO MUCH!!
Sandi

Michelle said...

Love you too!

Post a Comment